Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Tuesdays child is full of grace ,wednesdays child is full of........

Since I was born on a wednesday that part of the rhyme always left me feeling a little sad till I discovered WOE in SL I really love Dick Wiesels clothes and was surprised when I heard he was removed from the just for the girls hunt his store was one of the prime reasons I was interested in participating but he's been very generous to still give out beautifully detailed gifts for both men and women in his store and Exodi's Ryker Beck has even put out an awesome preview pack of her amazing Dael skins also at WOE which are exclusively offered with the gifts from WOE you won't be able to get these skins anywhere else I should know I'm in her VIP group ..........


the gifts are an awesome pair of Graecyn jeans in steel ,the Leah cami tankin absinthe and baby colors and the Christa shrug (faded) and if you hit the subscibo you get the Tribal jeans in Moss as a welcome gift and if that weren't enough the Exodi skins are right next to the gifts in a giftbox filled wih the beautiful Dael preview "He loves me" skins in four tones including cleavage and freckle options are set out  along with two pairs of her reflection eyes in Dusk and Green(my fav) and two sets of manipedi's in nude and black .......





Hair - In Space (free) old gift from Curio not sure still available , Gwen in blonde ETD (20L) discount section.

0 comments: