Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Egg hunt and new group gifties .......

As I log on I came across a notice that OoEas! who has some of the most lush detailed clothing had released a new group gift and installed a MM in thier store ,that was all I needed to hear I was off to tap the MM and have a look .......

and found the beautiful "Rainy Day" set waiting in the store just to be snatched up so I decided to also show the awesome group gift still available in the store as well , I love this bustier in such a pretty shade of green called grass I had to wear both with my win from the Dark Mouse the set is called Black and White Drama  which I'm wearing with a pair of the cute paties you get as part of the set in the RBZ Designs Egg Hunt .................

I just had to share a few of the wonderful prizes and there's mens items as well .

Hair - Jordan cornrow braids in onyx from Discord Designs (not free)Gwen in blond from ETD(20L)and Fuzzy in onyx from Red Queen(not free).
Skin - Alyson from Belleza(free)group gift ,membership cost's 250L, Lily from Exodi (not free) past skin fair gift but Ryker Beck has an awesome group and is very generous ,membership cost's 250L.
Shoes - N-Core in store group gift (free)membership is free,

0 comments: