Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

I feel soo Barbie......

I really did when I put on the 2nd anniversary group gift gown from Bliss Couture , Bliss is one of the first places in SL that I discovered gave out a quality free gift and has been one of my fav go to places for beautiful dreamy gowns ........

The gown is an exclusive to group members and the swimsuit is a gift for everyone ,the triple strand pearls are the picks prize over at Dark Mouse another fav place of mine for jewelry I bought the black set awhile back and was dazzled when I saw the white for free and all I had to do was add them as a pick ......how simple is that ?

Another place that I've loved for a long time ,that I spent alot of my time at back when I wore a tail and ears is DV8 and they have a prize for picks vendor too !....thats where I got the sexy Libertine boots in jade which also happens to be the name of one of my fav Johnny Depp movies ......



the Psycho Kitteh boots are a group gift and they also have a pack of tails in thier picks reward , I'm wearing both with the awesome group gift from Kamikaze corset and one of my fav buys from them this sexy mini skirt in a grungy green .

Hair - Past Second Style gift from Tiny Bird (in the top pic) and the in store freebie from Hazzard hair(in the bottom pic)
Skin - Mango!Mango! gift dollarbie in the Spring Bazzaar Easter Egg Hunt(in the top pic)and Imabee in store group gift 0L (in the bottom pic).

0 comments: