Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just not enough time in the Day..........

So I'll make it short and sweet like me *grins* yeah who am I kidding anyways ......


when I logged on tonight I was greeted by this cute little pink number ,it's the Talisman subscibo group gift since it's they're new release and I'm not sure if it's in history I also recieved this cute green hair in time for spring from I Love Olive's subscribo group , then I went blog stalking and saw Ganked had a new in store gift out and ran to go get it as well as hop on the MM but it was fully subscibed :( well I'll try later for that awesome set ......and after all that I tp'd over to a new to me store named So What to grab these b;ood splattered glasses (I love them) and spotted this freebie sweater with several options and had to have it as well, now a closer look at the Ganked gift........




Hair - Hazzard hair MM prize.
Skin - Alyson (free) Belleza group gift , membership costs 250L.

0 comments: